Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pycnogenol Composition

sewing class ...

went for today's Juju and I got rid of - we had our first lesson in sewing class x3. It was great fun and I was finally time to practice what I made is not even up to now: leggings xD. I mean ... It is difficult for some matching leggings costumes to find. How often do we find, for example, has blue leggings (Cure Aqua)? Or Red (Cure Rouge)? Or matching leggings Cure for Peach? And since I neither skirts with tops still have too many problems, I think at least, I thought I start the course with leggings on haha.

I think I get it in the next hour, then finished höhö% D. .. And, you can imagine it well, of course they will have to hold out for a Cos% D. The color is black ... No, those are not my new leggings Passion for Cure haha. But nevertheless they are a planned Pretty Cure-Cos, to be more accurate for this:



Hibiki Hojos everyday outfit! I do anyway necessarily Hibiki cosse x3. Have NEN total fools crush on her ... And theoretically I can for Join my Rhapsody wig accept xD. Even if not 100% perfect fit haha xD. After the leggings I sit down at the top x3. During the whole sewing course I will sew only on this cos I've made up my mind. I mean ... Cure Passion Angel, Angel Peach or Cosma (especially the latter two), I can not exactly drag along haha. I need something normal for the course and since provide everyday outfits in my opinion the best on ^ ^. to look forward to now already on it when I sew on to Hibiki \u0026lt;3

So, that was really all I wanted to say now haha. Expectant right now a little shuffle! play and ... hope that the Toto-Chi is still on time haha. If not ... xP is also not bad. So then, in the sense ... Mata ne \u0026lt;3

LG Rhapsody

0 comments:

Post a Comment