Friday, February 18, 2011

Simple Mini Slide Projector

Nähwut \u0026lt;3

Hehe, yesterday after the "sewing" turn ", is now the" Nähwut "x3 tuned! . I was a little boring and I'm now on my short hand Cure Angel Passion for Hanami Cosplay (Animagic and xD) sewn on \u0026lt;3 Today I have finished my skirt and I will tell you what? I'm damn proud of it! So I have now about 70% of my cosplays done \u0026lt;33 Tomorrow I want Juju still plays necessary Material purchase, I will finally get the top finished xD. The leggings I will sew as soon as I finished my sewing class at the ... the material for this is anyway not cheap (about 12 € of a meter). But well, back to topic ... I could not resist me and had to immediately shoot the rock, to share it with you% D. Unfortunately, the top is not it, because I currently on my dress form has not ^ ^ ". That's will probably only if the sleeves are finally tuned ... But for that I still need a certain material. Well, here for the first time \u0026lt;3rd Rock from the image


We see in the background even a few of my poster% D (the Playse I intentionally cut off xD). Looking forward totally on it, if the Cos is finally finished. Will's last bear \u0026lt;33 And I will finally start to the next, even if it probably just a tad bit harder XD.

ansich xP So it was already back everything I wanted to post today. In the sense ... \u0026lt;3rd until next time Mata ne \u0026lt;3

LG Rhapsody

... and as it was yesterday forgot XD

Current Ticks: Shuffle, Central Hell Goddess (\u0026lt;- hey, the tick has still! A true miracle! xD), Suite Pretty Cure

0 comments:

Post a Comment