Monday, April 5, 2010

Strawberry Tongue With Blisters

Komtess

"The countess a very strong sense of humor, especially the black and no sugar added milk they preferred, irony and sarcasm, she loves undiluted, because who will forget how to laugh in all the misery part of it ..."

this quote I certainly have been fitted in somewhere, but I am not afraid to incorporate repetition. After all information is kept only by constant repetition forget literally. I can still have as photosynthesis ("Ph" or "F"?) Philosophize. Although the school and hence its useful purpose for me argentina years have passed already.

reps are really exciting, as they say in a periodic Repeat every year "Happy Easter!" (Joyeuses Pâques! "). At this point, also go at all these very unusual request, which takes the format for me, even a chain mail. This will only getopt through the year with the previous gifts Marathon. Still: Happy Easter!

In psychoanalysis we speak so well liked by repetition, of course, more under a compulsive star, but I know this word also very good. It alludes to the compulsiveness, unpleasant thoughts, actions or situations reproduce steadily. I am a person full of constraints and reproductive processes. That would psychoanalysis certainly their fun turn. I should not check out Invite a coffee and offer her my heart as a sugar. Let's see if they prefer their drinks black.

What I really wanted? Sent except to point out that it is very late again for an entry that I neglect my journal still criminal and I really wish there would be a sensible and reasonable explanation for it. I have not, though I could write endlessly about indefinable characteristics, repetition, shoes and chocolate. (Today I had breakfast chocolate with whole nuts and grapes, was on an empty stomach half as good. We know you imagine? Maybe it was simply the wrong Brand. One of the non-for-breakfast-appropriate brands. I will pursue this issue ...)

My current life circumstances, I summarize only briefly, for all who are interested or to read along to this paragraph at all:
1) I leave! (I'm still not sure whether I am looking forward to working again If I Can I Do I want them I can show my Count von Count T-shirt.? D)
2) I have nightmares. (They have to do with the work. I have to take a project undertaken am really motivated and damn it, time is pressing. Otherwise, I dream of zombies and I forgot to escape a pair of pants to attract. That shocks me more than the zombies. And why is it so difficult to walk in dreams? My legs always feel like lead to full.)
3) I'm lazy. (Not very Not. Right. I have not drawn any in the future. More or less. I could take a lot of things in attack, but they remain a closely guarded mental cinema, I do not think the switch to start with)
4) I I'm happy. (It could be worse. In jetweder respect. Why worry so crazy? Somehow's. One way or another. Somehow it's okay.)

would really make me much pleasure to bring back even a little quiz.
me for the lift I next entry on, because this one already looks a little crowded!

Repeated love to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment